2 Corinthians 9:10-11 reads, "For God is the one who provides seed for the farmer and then bread to eat. In the same way, he will provide and increase your resources and then produce a great harvest of generosity in you.
Yes, you will be enriched in every way so that you can always be generous. And when we take your gifts to those who need them, they will thank God." (NLT)
This scripture has had a profound effect on Pat and I. What are these scriptures saying? One, that the Lord will always provide seed to the farmer and then bread to eat. Two, it is His intention to increase your resources, and produce a great harvest of generosity in you. Third, God wants to enrich you in every way, so that you can always be generous.
What is the end result? Is it for you to have more for yourself? No, it's so people will always be thanking God because of you!
As we look back and see what was accomplished in 2018 we are amazed!
Here is a quick recap of what we were able to do through God's grace, your prayers and financial backing.
|India - Children's Outreach|
India: While Pat, Cyndy, Sarah and I were in India this past September, we participated in outreaches to the tea plantation and inner-city children, as well as ministry to the local persecuted churches. School Tutoring, Bible Classes, Sewing and Guitar Lessons are held to encourage and evangelize the area. The inventory of eye glasses was replenished as the local team continue to do Eye Clinics independently.
Myanmar: On-going support for Anna & Khai Pi who minister in a remote village through a preschool, church, medical & sanitation programs. A motorcycle was bought to help with transportation. A coffee plantation has been started to help generate income.
Working with others that share the love of God, financial support was given for:
- Missionaries and Pastors in Thailand, Sri Lanka, India and Guatemala.
- Pastoral support and a Christmas Party with food and gifts for an orphanage in Ghana.
- Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes for children.
- Support for the Persecuted Church in Access Restricted Nations.
- Bibles and the Jesus Film were supplied to the underground churches in the 10-40 Window.
- Support to churches in the United States to reach their communities for Jesus.
- Food, medical care, housing and assistance to Jewish people in Israel.
- Support to help end Human Trafficking in Las Vegas.
- Salvations, healings and prophetic insight to churches we ministered at in the U.S. and worldwide.
People all over the world are 'thanking God because of you!'
It is our prayer that this coming year will be one of God's favor, blessings and abundance!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Gary & Pat
Post a Comment