- Sunday, July 17 - 10:30 am at "House of Praise", Victor, MT with Pastors Jim and Lorraine Andrusky
- Tuesday, July 19 - 6:30 pm at "Christian Assembly Foursquare", Missoula, MT. Youth Group and weekly House Meeting. Joining together.
- Thursday, July 21 - 10:30 am. "Woman of Worship", Missoula, MT with Pastor Lorraine Andrusky
- Sunday, July 24 - 10:30 am at "Barnabas Ministry", Hamilton, MT with Pastor Nancy Pendergast
- Wednesday, July 27 - 6:30 pm at "Christian Assembly Foursquare", Missoula, MT with Pastors Mike and Marlene McGovern|
- Sunday, July 31 - 10:30 am at "Barnabas Ministries", Hamilton, MT with Pastor Nancy Pendergast
Monday, June 13, 2016
Sunday, March 27, 2016
While contemplating what happened and what we experienced during our Sri Lanka trip, we cannot help but give God all the glory!
While Conferences, Seminars, Crusades and Church Meetings are an important tool to bring the Word of God to feed the spiritually hungry, we have found that by doing Eye Vision Clinics, we get to interact with people of different religions, ideology and beliefs that we would never get to touch in a church setting.
That is why we are so thankful to the Lord! Who BUT GOD, would bring a Hindu High Priest, a Buddhist Monk, a Witch Doctor, Muslim women, numerous Police Officers and a Criminal Investigator to our clinics.
After every examination, we ask the person if we can pray for them. We begin with a prayer for their eye conditions and any other physical healing they need. And then we pray that salvation will come to them and their household; that they would experience and know the power and love of the Lord.
Pat and I were given a report of the effectiveness of this type of prayer. Last time we were in Sri Lanka, we prayed for a female Witch Doctor (at the time we did not know this was how she earned a living). She received glasses and was prayed for. Two weeks later she came back to the church where she attended the Eye Vision Clinic. She told the Pastor that for the past two weeks she had been unable to cast any spells and she no longer feels a power within her. The Pastor shared with her about Jesus, and was able to lead her and her family to salvation. For the past year and a half, she and her family have been faithfully coming to church and growing in the Lord.
|Witch Doctor - - - - Buddhist Monk|
|Muslim Women - - - Hindu High Priest|
It gives us great satisfaction to help people with glasses for their natural sight; but there is an unexplainable joy that fills us when they receive their spiritual sight!
Who knows what testimonies we will hear the next time we journey to Sri Lanka. We might not know - BUT GOD does!
Thank you for your faithful love, prayers and support ~ Gary.
Sunday, March 13, 2016
When the numbers represent people, families, lives that have been impacted by the love of God - it's the most exciting thing in this world.
Here's a quick overview of our recent mission trip that took us across the nation of Sri Lanka:
- During four weeks we held 12 Eye Vision Clinics
- Performed 768 Eye Exams and gave away 657 Pairs of Glasses
Thursday, March 10, 2016
So glad for a sign that tells me where I am!
Nine hours after leaving Tokyo we landed in San Francisco - the flight was uneventful, even got a little sleep.
Enjoyed clam chowder and fish tacos while waiting for our final flight home... which is delayed! The final leg of our journey is the shortest, but seems the longest ... probably due to sleep deprivation. So looking forward to getting home. Pat